Critics might have given Ae Dil Hai Mushkil an edge over Shivaay but the Ajay Devgn-starrer is going strong at box office. The film has so far collected Rs 70.41 crore, giving tough competition to Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh shared, “#Shivaay Fri 10.24 cr, Sat 10.06 cr, Sun 8.26 cr, Mon 17.35 cr, Tue 11.05 cr, Wed 7.40 cr, Thu 6.05 cr. Total: ₹ 70.41 cr. India biz.”
Shivaay has some breathtaking action sequences and is shot in exotic locations. It has also introduced new actors. Sayyeshaa Saigal, who made her debut in Shivaay, earlier said that working in the film was a learning experience for her.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
#Shivaay [Week 2] Fri 4.61 cr. Total: ₹ 75.02 cr. India biz.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) November 5, 2016
“For the first time, I saw a film camera on the set. I didn’t have any reference when I went to the set of Akhil (her first Telegu film)… I learned there about the angles and lighting. However, of course, ‘Shivaay’ set up and the unit was much bigger … it was a very big learning experience for me,” she said in an exclusive interview.
Ajay Devgn, who is directing a film after eight long years, took almost two years to complete the film. The film released on October 28 along with the Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer.