Earlier, a long festive weekend benefitted this week’s releases at the box office and now they have also passed the weekday test. Both Shivaay and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil have managed to stay steady on Wednesday despite it being a working day. Ajay Devgn’s film is going strong at the BO and people are appreciating its action and father-daughter bond.
According to the trade analyst Taran Adarsh, “#Shivaay is SUPER-STRONG on Wed… Fri 10.24 cr, Sat 10.06 cr, Sun 8.26 cr, Mon 17.35 cr, Tue 11.05 cr, Wed 7.40 cr. Total: ₹ 64.36 cr.”
Shivaay’s best performance came on Monday (Rs. 17.35 crore) and Tuesday (Rs 11.05 crore). However, the film held its own even on Tuesday with Rs 7.4 crore in ticket sales. The days after Diwali are considered the best for business and Shivaay has surely benefitted from them. However, in terms of numbers, this Ajay Devgn dream film is lagging slightly behind Karan Johar’s directorial comeback Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which has earned around Rs. 74.01 crore till now.
Both the films released together but Shivaay has been doing well on the single screens in comparison to the multiplexes, where Karan Johar’s directorial Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has been ruling. Shivaay is the story of a daughter-father relationship and has high-octane action. The actor, who is directing a film after eight long years, took almost two years to complete the film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Shivaay stars grand niece of veteran actor Saira Banu, Sayyeshaa Saigal. The film also stars Erika Kaar, a Polish actor, and also the British actor Abigail Eames, who plays the role of the daughter to Ajay’s character. The film released on October 28 along with Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-starrer.