Actress Shilpa Shetty is all set to lend her voice for an audio campaign of a popular Dubai based children’s brand. The 38-year-old mother of one said she decided to go ahead with the opportunity because she personally shops from the brand for her son Viaan.
“Saw their stuff. And liked it very much while I was shopping in Dubai. So when they asked me to endorse I was more than happy to,” Shilpa Shetty said in a statement.
Shilpa Shetty’s loyalty towards the brand motivated them to rope her in for the radio campaign. “Shilpa has always been a loyal customer to the elite kids wear clothing brand and, hence, the team approached her for a radio campaign as they felt her voice would add a certain credibility to the brand.
“She personally loves the brand and buys their products for her son and hence, she readily agreed to lend her voice for the campaign,” a source said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More