Actress Shilpa Shetty is all set to lend her voice for an audio campaign of a popular Dubai based children’s brand. The 38-year-old mother of one said she decided to go ahead with the opportunity because she personally shops from the brand for her son Viaan.
“Saw their stuff. And liked it very much while I was shopping in Dubai. So when they asked me to endorse I was more than happy to,” Shilpa Shetty said in a statement.
Shilpa Shetty’s loyalty towards the brand motivated them to rope her in for the radio campaign. “Shilpa has always been a loyal customer to the elite kids wear clothing brand and, hence, the team approached her for a radio campaign as they felt her voice would add a certain credibility to the brand.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“She personally loves the brand and buys their products for her son and hence, she readily agreed to lend her voice for the campaign,” a source said in a statement.