Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra have completed six years of their marriage, and the actress is very delighted to have her ‘bestest friend’ in her life.
The couple tied the knot on November 22, 2009 and have enjoyed their married life ever since. They have a son Viaan Raj Kundra, who was born in 2012. Together they also co-own the famous IPL team ‘Rajasthan Royals’.
They are often been spotted at all events and functions together and we have witnessed that their love is still fresh as it was six years back.
Shilpa Shetty took to Instagram to share a picture of her with her husband and thank him for being her bestest friend.
The love eyed couple recently fasted on the occasion of Karwa chouth and their first dubsmash video, which they made on the same day became viral. They also held grand celebrations together at Ganesh Chaturthi.
The couple has always had each others back and have stood for one another, be it on personal or professional front.
- Shilpa Shetty’s family vacation in Maldives is giving us travel goals
- Shilpa Shetty’s message for her soulmate Raj Kundra on his birthday is full of love. See photos
- Shilpa Shetty’s book on nutrition to release in November
- Shilpa Shetty holidays with husband Raj Kundra and son Viaan holiday in Dubai
- Shilpa thinks karma brought her and soulmate Raj together
- Sugar Babes perform for Shilpa Shetty on her birthday
Shilpa Shetty also launched her book, ‘The Great Indian Diet’ recently in attendance of husband Raj and several other Bollywood celebrities including Amitabh Bachchan and Anil Kapoor.