Shilpa Shetty, whose Satyug Gold company has partnered with the Goa Wedding Show 2014, which she and her husband Raj Kundra are endorsing, says she has fond memories of the state.
At an event, Shilpa shared memories of the first Valentine’s Day she spent with Raj in Goa.
“I have a lot of memories of Goa. Raj took me there to celebrate our first Valentine. I lied to my dad that I am going there for an event and I thought he would never come to know about it. But I landed at the Goa airport and I met with the entire press. So then dad came to know,” the 39-year-old said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Apart from that, she is fond of Goa for other reasons as well.
“I have some really beautiful memories apart from that also. It is a very romantic and quiet place as well as a place where you can just let your hair down. It has got the best eateries and being a Mangalorean, I love seafood,” Shilpa said.
Fashion designer Wendell Rodricks would be designing for the wedding show, to be held Aug 16-17.