Shilpa Shetty, whose Satyug Gold company has partnered with the Goa Wedding Show 2014, which she and her husband Raj Kundra are endorsing, says she has fond memories of the state.
At an event, Shilpa shared memories of the first Valentine’s Day she spent with Raj in Goa.
“I have a lot of memories of Goa. Raj took me there to celebrate our first Valentine. I lied to my dad that I am going there for an event and I thought he would never come to know about it. But I landed at the Goa airport and I met with the entire press. So then dad came to know,” the 39-year-old said.
Apart from that, she is fond of Goa for other reasons as well.
“I have some really beautiful memories apart from that also. It is a very romantic and quiet place as well as a place where you can just let your hair down. It has got the best eateries and being a Mangalorean, I love seafood,” Shilpa said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Fashion designer Wendell Rodricks would be designing for the wedding show, to be held Aug 16-17.