Designer duo Kapil and Mmonika Arora celebrated their success at the Lakme Fashion week with the team of upcoming film ‘Dishkiyaoon’.
Actress Shilpa Shetty, who has turned producer for the first time with this film, arrived in the Delhi-based designers’ studio along with the cast Harman Baweja, newcomer Ayesha Khanna and director Sanamjit Singh Talwar.
Shilpa, 38, said that she loved the designs as it was a perfect combination of latest trend and style.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“The collection is very nice. I’m very happy that they invited us, they welcomed the entire team of ‘Dishkiyaon’ with open arms,” she said.
When asked about the film and why she chose to produce it, the actress said it is an original story which contains action, mystery and is also very entertaining.
Shilpa also explained why she chose the title ‘Dishkiyaon’, saying, “We wanted a title which was synonymous with a gun since it’s a gangster movie. We wanted to do something different, so we came up with this title which I think is brilliant because it sounds very filmy and unique.”
The movie, which is releasing this Friday, also stars Sunny Deol.