Actress Shilpa Shetty,who is busy juggling between her maiden production ‘Dhishkiyaoon’ and shooting for the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’,is spending some fun time with her husband and businessman Raj Kundra and their one-year-old son Viaan.
Raj Kundra tweeted: Good morning from Dubai love it here especially this time of year when the weather is perfect. Taking @ViaanRajKundra to play with dolphins.
Raj Kundra,the entrepreneur turned author,recently celebrated the success of his book ‘How Not to Make Money’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Raj Kundra is in Dubai to release his book in the Emirates,He had earlier said on Twitter: “Taking off to Dubai with my book. #hownottomakemoney reading it again with another perspective :) do give me your feedback if u have read.”
The couple has recently been through a difficult time after being embroiled in IPL match fixing controversy.