Actress Shilpa Shetty,who is busy juggling between her maiden production ‘Dhishkiyaoon’ and shooting for the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’,is spending some fun time with her husband and businessman Raj Kundra and their one-year-old son Viaan.
Raj Kundra tweeted: Good morning from Dubai love it here especially this time of year when the weather is perfect. Taking @ViaanRajKundra to play with dolphins.
Raj Kundra,the entrepreneur turned author,recently celebrated the success of his book ‘How Not to Make Money’.
Raj Kundra is in Dubai to release his book in the Emirates,He had earlier said on Twitter: “Taking off to Dubai with my book. #hownottomakemoney reading it again with another perspective :) do give me your feedback if u have read.”
The couple has recently been through a difficult time after being embroiled in IPL match fixing controversy.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More