Sherlyn Chopra, 29, slammed Rupesh Paul through her expletive-filled tweets and Rupesh Paul too called her names in a statement.
Sherlyn Chopra said she barely shot for five days for the film, which became a possibility only because of her popularity as the director did not have funds to shoot the 3D film. Sherlyn Chopra claimed that she helped Paul find producers for it. Whereas, Paul said that he rescued Chopra from the “filth of porn”.
Using derogative language, Sherlyn Chopra has been raining abuses on Twitter against Rupuesh Paul. “We’ll it’s actually a new news for me to know that Sherlyn has quit the movie. As a director, I have shot all the scenes with her for my movie except for few promotional ones. Then I fail to understand when did she quit?
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“She should not forget that it is Rupesh Paul and ‘Kamasutra 3D’ who has brought her to the light of cinema from the stinking darkness of porn and filth,” Paul said in a equally derogatory statement.
‘Kamasutra 3D’ is expected to hit theatres in May this year.