Sherlyn Chopra, 29, slammed Rupesh Paul through her expletive-filled tweets and Rupesh Paul too called her names in a statement.
Sherlyn Chopra said she barely shot for five days for the film, which became a possibility only because of her popularity as the director did not have funds to shoot the 3D film. Sherlyn Chopra claimed that she helped Paul find producers for it. Whereas, Paul said that he rescued Chopra from the “filth of porn”.
Using derogative language, Sherlyn Chopra has been raining abuses on Twitter against Rupuesh Paul. “We’ll it’s actually a new news for me to know that Sherlyn has quit the movie. As a director, I have shot all the scenes with her for my movie except for few promotional ones. Then I fail to understand when did she quit?
“She should not forget that it is Rupesh Paul and ‘Kamasutra 3D’ who has brought her to the light of cinema from the stinking darkness of porn and filth,” Paul said in a equally derogatory statement.
‘Kamasutra 3D’ is expected to hit theatres in May this year.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review