Bollywood actress Sherlyn Chopra, who had disassociated herself from soon-to-release ‘Kamasutra 3D’, has written a letter to Vishwas Nangare Patil (The Additional Commissioner of Police) as well as to the Senior Inspector of Santacruz police station complaining about forgery, cheating and outrage of modesty by film’s director Rupesh Paul.
In her letter, she has blamed Rupesh Paul of cheating her and compelling her to sign a film contract (for ‘Kamasutra 3D’) on false documents and also refraining to pay her the balance remuneration for the film.
Sherlyn Chopra has alleged that when she declined his indecent overtures, he threatened to teach her a lesson by replacing her with another girl and peddle her nude footage internationally. She further alleges that Rupesh had even sent her vulgar and obscene mails which assassinated her character.
Sherlyn Chopra has now requested the police to take up this case and take necessary action against Rupesh Paul.
Sherlyn Chopra had said she barely shot for five days for the film, which became a possibility only because of her popularity as the director did not have funds to shoot the 3D film. Sherlyn Chopra claimed that she helped Paul find producers for it. Whereas, Paul said that he rescued Chopra from the “filth of porn”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Director Rupesh Paul had also sent a press release stating that after the launch of a new trailer that didn’t feature Sherlyn, she turned against him.
‘Kamasutra 3D’ is expected to hit theatres in May this year.