Bollywood actress Sherlyn Chopra, who had disassociated herself from soon-to-release ‘Kamasutra 3D’, has written a letter to Vishwas Nangare Patil (The Additional Commissioner of Police) as well as to the Senior Inspector of Santacruz police station complaining about forgery, cheating and outrage of modesty by film’s director Rupesh Paul.
In her letter, she has blamed Rupesh Paul of cheating her and compelling her to sign a film contract (for ‘Kamasutra 3D’) on false documents and also refraining to pay her the balance remuneration for the film.
Sherlyn Chopra has alleged that when she declined his indecent overtures, he threatened to teach her a lesson by replacing her with another girl and peddle her nude footage internationally. She further alleges that Rupesh had even sent her vulgar and obscene mails which assassinated her character.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Sherlyn Chopra has now requested the police to take up this case and take necessary action against Rupesh Paul.
Sherlyn Chopra had said she barely shot for five days for the film, which became a possibility only because of her popularity as the director did not have funds to shoot the 3D film. Sherlyn Chopra claimed that she helped Paul find producers for it. Whereas, Paul said that he rescued Chopra from the “filth of porn”.
Director Rupesh Paul had also sent a press release stating that after the launch of a new trailer that didn’t feature Sherlyn, she turned against him.
‘Kamasutra 3D’ is expected to hit theatres in May this year.