Being in the pipeline for over decade, Shekar Kapur’s ambitious project ‘Paani’ has been through innumerable changes. While it was just a couple of years ago when Hrithik was announced as the lead actor of the film, later, our Gen Y newbie Sushant Singh Rajput bagged the project.
And now, Shekar Kapur has finally dipped his hands into pre-production work of the film and the filmmaker claimed that the script, screenplay and dialogue have been locked. However, maintaining silence over the female lead, Shekar revealed that the film will go on floors in the first week of August.
Produced under the banner of Yash Raj Films, ‘Paani’ is said to be a film set in 2050, where international corporations control the source of water due to which people are suffering from acute crisis.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free