Actress Shefali Shah, who was last seen in Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do”, had to “backout” from Farhan Akhtar and Riteish Sidhwani’s production film titled “Three Stories” as her children’s education is keeping her busy.
“I was going to do ‘Three Stories’, but at the same point, there was a very big shift on a personal level. My children are probably moving to the US, so this happened exactly at the point when I was starting the shoot,” Shefali told IANS.
The 42-year-old says that the shooting for the film had to start shooting in “January and Feburary” and at the same time she had to “finish of with her (childrens) admissions by Feburary and March”.
- Zoya Akhtar hasn't made any 'women-centric' films but women certainly have the best roles in her movies
- Anushka Sharma spends quality time with mother
- Dil Dhadakne Do movie review: Heart develops a big beat for Mr and Mrs Mehra
- 'Dil Dhadakne Do' trailer to be out on April 15
- Priyanka Chopra croons for Dil Dhadakne Do
- First poster of Anushka, Ranveer, Priyanka in Zoya Akhtar's 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
“So it was just not possible for me,” the “Waqt” actress said.
Shefali, who ventured into Bollywood in 1995 and has acted in movies like “Monsoon Wedding” and “Gandhi: My Father” says that she wouldn’t have been able to do complete justice as a mother or an actor if she had taken up the film.
“I wouldnt have been doing complete justice as a mother as well as an actor. So I had to backout of it,” Shefali said.