Actress Shazahn Padamsee sang for the first time on stage where her mother and popular singer Sharon Prabhakar also belted out few hit numbers. The ‘Houseful 2’ actress called the experience “magical”.
The daughter of theatre personality and ad filmmaker Alyque Padamsee had made her acting debut in 2009 with ‘Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year’.
But now she is following her mother’s footsteps.
“What happened last night (Sunday) was truly magical! Never thought singing for the first time on stage would feel so surreal,” she tweeted Monday.
A week back she had asked her followers to join her at the Tata theatre here July 26 and further added: “My mums gonna be singing the biggest Motown classics n I’m gonna be singing a few songs too :)”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She had earlier said that she was taking vocal lessons with her mother and had shown interest of taking up the singing profession as an alternative career option.