Actress Shazahn Padamsee sang for the first time on stage where her mother and popular singer Sharon Prabhakar also belted out few hit numbers. The ‘Houseful 2’ actress called the experience “magical”.
The daughter of theatre personality and ad filmmaker Alyque Padamsee had made her acting debut in 2009 with ‘Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year’.
But now she is following her mother’s footsteps.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“What happened last night (Sunday) was truly magical! Never thought singing for the first time on stage would feel so surreal,” she tweeted Monday.
A week back she had asked her followers to join her at the Tata theatre here July 26 and further added: “My mums gonna be singing the biggest Motown classics n I’m gonna be singing a few songs too :)”.
She had earlier said that she was taking vocal lessons with her mother and had shown interest of taking up the singing profession as an alternative career option.