Veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan was effusive in his praise for his once upon a time rival, Shatrughan Sinha at the launch of the latter’s biography, Anything But Khamosh. Big B went on to narrate how Shatrughan was the only villain of their times whose appearance used to be greeted with a thunderous applause by audience.
“Usually claps were reserved for heroes but when Shatrughan used to appear on screen as Khalnayak, people used to clap and applause. He was the only villain for whom audience used to clap,” said Amitabh Bachchan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Showering high praise on Shatrughan Sinha for excelling both in acting as well as politics, Amitabh described Shotgun’s life as ‘vichitra’ and ‘adhbhuth’. When asked if Shatrughan used to overshadow his co-star, Amitabh Bachchan said that Shatrughan had the tendency of doing things to attract attention towards himself while on sets.
Recollecting an episode, Amitabh narrated how while shooting with Aroona Irani in Bombay To Goa, Shatrughan who was done with his shoot and was not in the frame blew smoke circles right into the frame where Big B and Aruna Irani were shooting so that attention could be diverted towards him.