Veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan was effusive in his praise for his once upon a time rival, Shatrughan Sinha at the launch of the latter’s biography, Anything But Khamosh. Big B went on to narrate how Shatrughan was the only villain of their times whose appearance used to be greeted with a thunderous applause by audience.
“Usually claps were reserved for heroes but when Shatrughan used to appear on screen as Khalnayak, people used to clap and applause. He was the only villain for whom audience used to clap,” said Amitabh Bachchan.
Showering high praise on Shatrughan Sinha for excelling both in acting as well as politics, Amitabh described Shotgun’s life as ‘vichitra’ and ‘adhbhuth’. When asked if Shatrughan used to overshadow his co-star, Amitabh Bachchan said that Shatrughan had the tendency of doing things to attract attention towards himself while on sets.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Recollecting an episode, Amitabh narrated how while shooting with Aroona Irani in Bombay To Goa, Shatrughan who was done with his shoot and was not in the frame blew smoke circles right into the frame where Big B and Aruna Irani were shooting so that attention could be diverted towards him.