Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha took to micro-blogging site Twitter Friday to express his views on the ongoing feud between Bollywood actress Preity Zinta and businessman and her former boyfriend Ness Wadia saying it is their “internal matter” and they should be “left alone”.
In a series of posts, Sinha shared his views on the entire episode.
“I know both of them & they seem to be nice people,& I do not see any reason to speculate on possible angles in this unfortunate development,” he wrote.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress June 12 lodged a written complaint against Wadia of molestation with the Marine Drive police station. Wadia, who is Preity’s former beau and co-owns the the IPL team Kings XI Punjab with the actress, has denied the allegations, terming them “totally false and baseless”.
According to sources, Preity has accused Wadia of grabbing her hand and abusing her during a cricket match in Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai May 30.
“It is their internal matter & they should be left alone. No matter how weak and defensive the Mumbai police may have become after 26/11. the investigations and the legal process will take its own course and truth shall prevail. We shall wait and watch.
“Meanwhile my best wishes to messy Ness and love to pretty Preity Zinta. God bless! @realpreityzinta,” he tweeted.