Veteran Bollywood actor and BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha, who underwent bypass surgery last year, was admitted to a suburban hospital here today for routine check-up post hectic election campaign.
Sinha, 67, was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital in July last year after he complained of breathlessness due to some paint work at his residence. He underwent bypass surgery as blockages were discovered in his coronary arteries.
“After a strenuous election campaign and resounding victory in Lok Sabha elections, Sinha was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital for his regular periodic check up. All tests are normal and he should be discharged later today,” said Dr Ram Narain, Executive Director, Kokilaben Hospital.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Earlier, Shatrughan’s son Luv told PTI that his father was doing fine and is in hospital for the routine check up because of the bypass surgery he had undergone.
The actor, who made his Bollywood debut in 1969 with ‘Sajan’, is currently BJP MP from Patna Sahib in Bihar.