Veteran Bollywood actor and BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha, who underwent bypass surgery last year, was admitted to a suburban hospital here today for routine check-up post hectic election campaign.
Sinha, 67, was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital in July last year after he complained of breathlessness due to some paint work at his residence. He underwent bypass surgery as blockages were discovered in his coronary arteries.
“After a strenuous election campaign and resounding victory in Lok Sabha elections, Sinha was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital for his regular periodic check up. All tests are normal and he should be discharged later today,” said Dr Ram Narain, Executive Director, Kokilaben Hospital.
Earlier, Shatrughan’s son Luv told PTI that his father was doing fine and is in hospital for the routine check up because of the bypass surgery he had undergone.
The actor, who made his Bollywood debut in 1969 with ‘Sajan’, is currently BJP MP from Patna Sahib in Bihar.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched