Actor Rishi Kapoor on Tuesday dispelled all rumours over the poor health of his uncle Shashi Kapoor. He took it to Twitter to announce that his uncle ‘is doing well and hopes this puts an end to all speculations.’
The Kapoor clan is very close knit and Rishi Kapoor is one person in the family who is very quick to react to all rumours concerning anyone from his family. When the actor read tweets of fans about Shashi Kapoor’s death, he reacted quickly within minutes.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Sharing a picture of his uncle Shashi Kapoor, Rishi wrote, “Uncle Shashi Kapoor is doing fine. Hope this ends all the speculation about him. Some rumour mongering is happening.”
Uncle Shashi Kapoor is doing fine. Hope this ends all the speculation about him. Some rumour mongering is happening pic.twitter.com/anycveT7b5
— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) March 23, 2016
Reports of Shashi Kapoor being hospitalised were doing the rounds of the social media since yesterday morning.
When asked about his father being hospitalised in a critical condition, Shashi Kapoor’s son Kunal also dismissed the rumours saying, “He is at home…Stop spreading rumours. He is (very much) alive and is doing fine.”
Shashi Kapoor is a leading actor of the 70’s and has worked with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Jaya Bachchan and many other A-listed actors from the industry.
He was conferred with the Padma Bhushan award in 2011 and won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award last year. Apart from three National Awards, he has been bestowed with many other honours.
(With PTI Inputs)