Actor Rishi Kapoor on Tuesday dispelled all rumours over the poor health of his uncle Shashi Kapoor. He took it to Twitter to announce that his uncle ‘is doing well and hopes this puts an end to all speculations.’
The Kapoor clan is very close knit and Rishi Kapoor is one person in the family who is very quick to react to all rumours concerning anyone from his family. When the actor read tweets of fans about Shashi Kapoor’s death, he reacted quickly within minutes.
Sharing a picture of his uncle Shashi Kapoor, Rishi wrote, “Uncle Shashi Kapoor is doing fine. Hope this ends all the speculation about him. Some rumour mongering is happening.”
Uncle Shashi Kapoor is doing fine. Hope this ends all the speculation about him. Some rumour mongering is happening pic.twitter.com/anycveT7b5
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) March 23, 2016
Reports of Shashi Kapoor being hospitalised were doing the rounds of the social media since yesterday morning.
When asked about his father being hospitalised in a critical condition, Shashi Kapoor’s son Kunal also dismissed the rumours saying, “He is at home…Stop spreading rumours. He is (very much) alive and is doing fine.”
Shashi Kapoor is a leading actor of the 70’s and has worked with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Jaya Bachchan and many other A-listed actors from the industry.
He was conferred with the Padma Bhushan award in 2011 and won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award last year. Apart from three National Awards, he has been bestowed with many other honours.
(With PTI Inputs)