Actress Juhi Chawla, who flew from Abu Dhabi to vote for the first time in the Lok Sabha polls, said it was a shame for her to have skipped voting so far.
“It is said that the best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago and the second best time is now. So I went to vote for the first time this year. It is shameful that I never voted before,” Chawla said while interacting with members of the Ladies Study Group here.
After casting her vote, she said she felt proud to have exercised her democratic right. “I never thought about politics before,” said the
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
46-year-old actress who was last seen as a power-hungry politician in the Madhuri Dixit starrer ‘Gulaab Gang’.