“I am happy to see my son doing well,” said acclaimed actor Pankaj Kapur referring to Shahid Kapoor‘s work in his forthcoming film ‘Haider’, an Indian adaptation of Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’.
Within a span of a few weeks both father and son will come on screen to woo the audience. If English language “Finding Fanny” will see Pankaj tickling the funny bones of the audience, Shahid‘s “Haider” will keep the audience on the edge of their seats.
“I am happy to see my son doing well. ‘Haider’ is certainly a special film and coming from Vishal Bhardwaj makes it all the more special. I am extremely happy to see Shahid‘s work in ‘Haider’,” Pankaj, who has been part of Bhardwaj’s well crafted dramas “Maqbool” and “The Blue Umbrella”, told IANS.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Homi Adajania’s quirky drama “Finding Fanny”, which also stars Dimple Kapadia, Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor, is coming out on Sep 12, while “Haider”, part of director Bhardwaj’s Shakespeare trilogy after “Maqbool” (Macbeth) and “Omkara” (Othello”), will hit the screens Oct 2.
In the film Shahid has teamed up with Shraddha Kapoor.
If the 60-year-old is impressed with his son’s work, he is equally excited about “Finding Fanny”.
He said: “When Homi came to me with the script I instantly said yes to the film. It’s a very unusual film, which I have not done before. “