There are certain perks that come with being the wife of a lead actor – you get to watch the film much before its release. Mira Rajput, who has already watched her husband Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Shaandaar’, is full of praise for the Vikas Bahl film.
‘Shaandaar’ is Shahid’s first film after his marriage to Mira but his wife is already sure that the film, also starring Alia Bhatt is going to be the actor’s biggest hit. She is also loving his bearded look in the film.
- Shahid Kapoor is stunned by the beauty of his wife Mira Rajput
- Shahid Kapoor was nervous to work with father Pankaj Kapur in 'Shaandaar'
- Shahid Kapoor's 'Shaandaar' selfie with wife Mira and co-star Alia Bhatt
- Vikas Bahl's birthday gift to Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira: Chance to watch 'Shaandaar' before anyone else
- There is no similarity between Kareena and Alia: Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor avoids questions about marriage and wife Mira Rajput with Alia Bhatt's help
‘Shaandaar’ has been making headlines right from the time it was announced, with much appreciation being garnered for its trailer as well as its songs.
Starring Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt together for the first time, ‘Shaandaar’ hits screens on October 22.