There are certain perks that come with being the wife of a lead actor – you get to watch the film much before its release. Mira Rajput, who has already watched her husband Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Shaandaar’, is full of praise for the Vikas Bahl film.
‘Shaandaar’ is Shahid’s first film after his marriage to Mira but his wife is already sure that the film, also starring Alia Bhatt is going to be the actor’s biggest hit. She is also loving his bearded look in the film.
- Photos: Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's family time, daughter Misha takes dance lessons from grandma
- Shahid Kapoor's 'Shaandaar' selfie with wife Mira and co-star Alia Bhatt
- Mira fits in family very easily, says Shahid Kapoor's sister Sanah Kapoor
- There is no similarity between Kareena and Alia: Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor avoids questions about marriage and wife Mira Rajput with Alia Bhatt's help
- Shahid Kapoor cancels bachelor trip to Greece, to be styled by Kunal Rawal for wedding
‘Shaandaar’ has been making headlines right from the time it was announced, with much appreciation being garnered for its trailer as well as its songs.
Starring Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt together for the first time, ‘Shaandaar’ hits screens on October 22.