Apart from juggling with his shooting schedules and preps for his impending marriage, Shahid Kapoor is also occupied with zeroing on the guests and delicacies at the D day.
The wedding, reportedly is going to be a low-key affair with only family members and close friends attending the do. The latest we hear is that Shahid’s step father Rajesh Khattar is also going to attend the wedding.
- Happy marriage anniversary Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput: Here's why their 'Jab We Met' to 'Vivah' story is no less than a film script. See photos
- Shahid Kapoor's father Pankaj Kapur: Our daughter-in-law Mira is very beautiful
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput's 'Vivah': Wedding at a Chhatarpur farm, after-party at The Oberoi
- Here’s what will play at Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s sangeet ceremony tonight
- Shahid Kapoor's wedding invite: More details in an exclusive conversation with designer Ravish Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor's wedding update: Grand reception on July 12, all co-stars invited
According to a report published in DNA, Rajesh Khattar is completely involved in the preparations of the upcoming nuptials. Rajesh is currently married to actress Vandana Sajnani, who confirms, “Rajesh is part of the whole thing. He is in talks with Shahid and they are currently in the process of locking certain things. It’s a big day for the family and we will be there to bless the couple if we are in the country and not travelling overseas for work at that time.”
“Shasha is a wonderful guy. He is a big mastikhor, a fun guy to be with. I don’t meet him that often because he is working too much and traveling a lot, but we chat over phone once in a while. I have seen a change in him. He has become mature, responsible, is rooted and has a nice attitude. I think (Radha Soami) Satsang has brought a remarkable change in him,” adds Vandana, who was last seen in the recently released ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
It’s also reported that since Shahid Kapoor is a vegetarian, the menu at the wedding ceremonies will be pure vegetarian. However, at the reception bash, which will be held a few days later in Mumbai, the menu will have a mix of veg and non veg dishes.