Actor Shahid Kapoor opted for a virtual route to send out love to his wife Mira.
The actor, who got married earlier this year, shared a selfie with Mira, and his friends Masaba Gupta and her would-be husband Madhu Mantena.
The trio can be seen striking a pose for the camera with all smiles. The “Shaandaar” actor shared the photograph on Twitter with a heart emoticon.
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor promise to “never grow up”
- Photos: Misha Kapoor’s playdate with Mira to Shahid Kapoor’s gym fun with Ishaan Khattar
- Alia, Shahid, Sonam, Kangana make it grand at Masaba and Madhu Mantena’s three-day wedding affair
- Shahid Kapoor rings in first Diwali with wife Mira at Shilpa Shetty’s party
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput hand-in-hand at Masaba Gupta’s LFW show
- Shahid Kapoor, wife Mira Rajput’s movie date: Newlyweds watch ‘Baahubali’
Madhu and Masaba will be tying the knot later this month, and it is reported that the star couple, who have made news whenever they have stepped out together, will be performing at their wedding.