Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor has wrapped up the Kashmir schedule of Vishal Bharadwaj’s upcoming film Haider.
The actor tweeted, “Wrapped for #haider bye bye kashmir … Had a great time here .. people have big hearts .. Will miss the local team specially ..”
The film based on Shakespeare’s famous tragedy ‘Hamlet’ also stars Shraddha Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Tabu.
While in Kashmir, the unit faced various issues such as students protests at shooting locations, later the actor along with Irrfan was also attacked with a fire pot. Neither of the actors was injured in the incident.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Also, actress Tabu as admitted to the hospital on Saturday (February 22) admitted to a hospital after suffering breathing problem and suffocation. Tabu was discharged later in the day and even completed her shooting.
Meanwhile, Shraddha Kapoor wa back from Kashmir on February 22. She had tweeted, “1st one back home from our #Haider unit as the Kashmir sched comes to an end. Missing it so so much already!!!”