Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor has wrapped up the Kashmir schedule of Vishal Bharadwaj’s upcoming film Haider.
The actor tweeted, “Wrapped for #haider bye bye kashmir … Had a great time here .. people have big hearts .. Will miss the local team specially ..”
The film based on Shakespeare’s famous tragedy ‘Hamlet’ also stars Shraddha Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Tabu.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While in Kashmir, the unit faced various issues such as students protests at shooting locations, later the actor along with Irrfan was also attacked with a fire pot. Neither of the actors was injured in the incident.
Also, actress Tabu as admitted to the hospital on Saturday (February 22) admitted to a hospital after suffering breathing problem and suffocation. Tabu was discharged later in the day and even completed her shooting.
Meanwhile, Shraddha Kapoor wa back from Kashmir on February 22. She had tweeted, “1st one back home from our #Haider unit as the Kashmir sched comes to an end. Missing it so so much already!!!”