It’s Shahid Kapoor’s newly wedded wife Mira Rajput’s birthday and the loving husband, that he is, shared a picture of him and Mira on Instagram and captioned it, “#happybirthdaybabywife.”
The otherwise media shy Shahid Kapoor surprised his fans and followers by taking to social media to express his love and affection for his dearest wife.
This declaration also comes in the wake of Shahid Kapoor refusing to speak about his marriage and Mira at media events, especially during the promotional events of his upcoming movie ‘Shaandaar’. Alia Bhatt, his ‘Shaandaar’ co-star, literally and figuratively, has always come to his rescue whenever the scribes asked him questions about his marriage.
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor promise to “never grow up”
- Photos: Misha Kapoor’s playdate with Mira to Shahid Kapoor’s gym fun with Ishaan Khattar
- Shahid Kapoor, wife Mira Rajput and daughter Misha’s perfect family selfie
- Photos: Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor’s family time, daughter Misha takes dance lessons from grandma
- Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Shaandaar’ selfie with wife Mira and co-star Alia Bhatt
- Mira ‘Rajput Kapoor’: All you need to know about Shahid Kapoor’s wife
Today also marks the two-month anniversary of Shahid and Mira’s wedding.
Mira’s gym trainer Yasmin Karachiwala, who also trains Alia and Katrina Kaif, also took to Instagram to wish her beautiful client.
It was reported that at their grand wedding reception, Shahid Kapoor took utmost care that Mira, who doesn’t belong to the film industry, doesn’t feel left out and hence, was by her side throughout. But later, rumour mills went churning that there was trouble in the couple’s paradise. The news was later denied by Shahid’s mother Neelima Azim, in an exclusive interview with IndianExpress.com, and this post puts a stamp of authenticity on that.