Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who will soon be seen in filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj’s next ‘Haider’, wants to join hands with the director for the third time.
Shahid collaborated with Vishal Bharadwaj for the first time in 2009 for ‘Kaminey’ . The actor, who is in London to promote the adaptation of William Shakespeare’s tragedy ‘Hamlet’, ‘Haider’, with the man himself, took to Twitter to share that he has been trying to convince the director for ‘Kaminey’ sequel.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
— sHAhID kapooR (@shahidkapoor) August 26, 2014
Shahid also thinks that the director is ‘lucky’ for him and has given him the best roles so far.
“Vishal sir gave me so far the best role of my life in ‘Kaminey’. It is amazing to work with him again. It is a rare opportunity and very few actors get to play Hamlet,” Shahid said in an interview earlier.
“When he (Vishal) wrote the script of Haider, he called me and said ‘You are very lucky. Whenever I cast you in any film, your role is written really well.’ I guess, he is really lucky for me,” Shahid said earlier.
‘Haider’, directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, is an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet, and is set in Kashmir. The film stars Tabu, Kay Kay Menon and Shraddha Kapoor apart from Shahid Kapoor.