Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who will soon be seen in filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj’s next ‘Haider’, wants to join hands with the director for the third time.
Shahid collaborated with Vishal Bharadwaj for the first time in 2009 for ‘Kaminey’ . The actor, who is in London to promote the adaptation of William Shakespeare’s tragedy ‘Hamlet’, ‘Haider’, with the man himself, took to Twitter to share that he has been trying to convince the director for ‘Kaminey’ sequel.
— sHAhID kapooR (@shahidkapoor) August 26, 2014
Shahid also thinks that the director is ‘lucky’ for him and has given him the best roles so far.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Vishal sir gave me so far the best role of my life in ‘Kaminey’. It is amazing to work with him again. It is a rare opportunity and very few actors get to play Hamlet,” Shahid said in an interview earlier.
“When he (Vishal) wrote the script of Haider, he called me and said ‘You are very lucky. Whenever I cast you in any film, your role is written really well.’ I guess, he is really lucky for me,” Shahid said earlier.
‘Haider’, directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, is an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet, and is set in Kashmir. The film stars Tabu, Kay Kay Menon and Shraddha Kapoor apart from Shahid Kapoor.