Actor Shahid Kapoor is all set to return to Kashmir for the final schedule of his upcoming film ‘Haider’.
Shahid, 32, who will be sporting a bald look in the Vishal Bhardwaj directed film, took to Twitter to inform the same. “Reading scenes for the final schedule of ‘Haider’.. Nervous and excited.. Last four days of hair I can run my hands through.. Snowed out Kashmir calling,” Shahid tweeted.
Earlier, Bhardwaj had to cut short the shooting of ‘Haider’ in the valley following protests by students of the Kashmir University at Hazratbal.
The shooting of the film, starring Shahid, Irrfan Khan and Shraddha Kapoor, started last year.
The movie is an adaption of Shakespearean tragedy ‘Hamlet’ and is set in Kashmir valley.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More