Actor Shahid Kapoor is all set to return to Kashmir for the final schedule of his upcoming film ‘Haider’.
Shahid, 32, who will be sporting a bald look in the Vishal Bhardwaj directed film, took to Twitter to inform the same. “Reading scenes for the final schedule of ‘Haider’.. Nervous and excited.. Last four days of hair I can run my hands through.. Snowed out Kashmir calling,” Shahid tweeted.
Earlier, Bhardwaj had to cut short the shooting of ‘Haider’ in the valley following protests by students of the Kashmir University at Hazratbal.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The shooting of the film, starring Shahid, Irrfan Khan and Shraddha Kapoor, started last year.
The movie is an adaption of Shakespearean tragedy ‘Hamlet’ and is set in Kashmir valley.