Shahid Kapoor is a busy man these days. With his impending marriage on June 10, the actor is juggling his time between the preparations and his movies.
The actor has recently finished off shooting for Abhishek Chaubey’s ‘Udta Punjab’ and will start shooting for Raj – Pablo’s ‘Farzi’ and the Hindi remake of South hit ‘Magadheera’. Shahid is also finding it difficult to spend time with loved ones.
- Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar announce 19th IIFA
- Excited that Arjun Reddy remake might come to me: Shahid Kapoor
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor promise to “never grow up”
- Shahid Kapoor to take daughter Misha on a vacation for her first birthday. Here are all the deets
- Shahid Kapoor feels lucky to be working with ace directors
- Shahid Kapoor’s fiancee Mira Rajput busy doing up their new house
But recently, it was dad Pankaj Kapur’s birthday, which made Shahid go out of his way to manage some free time from his busy schedule.
Shahid arranged for a small get-together on his father’s birthday. He made sure that all the family members were present with his father on his birthday to make it special.
The actor is often quoted as saying that his father is, indeed, his role model. Shahid is also said to have found his fiancee Mira Rajput because of his dad.