Actor Shahid Kapoor is currently in Punjab shooting for his upcoming movie ‘Udta Punjab‘, in which the actor will be seen sharing screen space with young Alia Bhatt. He is currently shooting in and around Amritsar and wants to visit the Golden Temple.
While work has kept him really busy, Shahid Kapoor wants to take out some time from his hectic shoot schedules and visit few places in the state, which includes Golden Temple as well. Earlier, Kareena had also visited the holy shrine while she was shooting for the same movie in the city.
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor promise to “never grow up”
- Shahid Kapoor gives the first shot for Batti Gul Meter Chalu. See photos
- Shahid Kapoor: There are very few films, written today, which are worthy of two big actors
- Before Padmaavat, here’s looking at the box office performance of Shahid Kapoor’s last five films
- Shahid Kapoor has become an ardent explorer
- Shahid Kapoor keeps his phone switched off while shooting for ‘Udta Punjab’
This is not the first time that Shahid Kapoor is shooting in Punjab. He has earlier explored the cities of the state.
However, the actor has been in an intense shoot and working odd hours. He has asked his team for giving him some time off his shooting schedule so that he can visit the sacred place.