Actor Shahid Kapoor is currently in Punjab shooting for his upcoming movie ‘Udta Punjab‘, in which the actor will be seen sharing screen space with young Alia Bhatt. He is currently shooting in and around Amritsar and wants to visit the Golden Temple.
While work has kept him really busy, Shahid Kapoor wants to take out some time from his hectic shoot schedules and visit few places in the state, which includes Golden Temple as well. Earlier, Kareena had also visited the holy shrine while she was shooting for the same movie in the city.
- Shahid Kapoor on Padmavati row: Conversation which is violent is uncalled for
- Shahid Kapoor best time with his little angel Misha makes Ishaan Khatter and Alia Bhatt go 'aww'
- Shahid Kapoor-starrer Batti Gul Meter Chalu to release on August 31, 2018
- Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira dressed up for a 'night out' are giving us pure couple fashion goals
- Padmavati actor Shahid Kapoor on working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali: It's magical
- Shahid Kapoor has become an ardent explorer
This is not the first time that Shahid Kapoor is shooting in Punjab. He has earlier explored the cities of the state.
However, the actor has been in an intense shoot and working odd hours. He has asked his team for giving him some time off his shooting schedule so that he can visit the sacred place.