What if Shahid Kapoor’s daughter wants to follow in the footsteps of her father tomorrow? When Shahid Kapoor was recently asked this question, same, the actor spoke his mind. And his reply can leave you surprised. It is unexpected and can change your view about acting profession.
“I will be scared if my daughter comes and tells me that she wants to become an actress. It’s a tough job,” said Shahid during a candid interview on Vogue BFFs. The actor spoke at a length about being a father and going on paternity leave.
“I am getting used to being a working man. I was completely dedicated to fatherhood. I was off work for five months. My daughter is almost two months old now. Every day is amazing with her. You don’t realise how much a child can make you feel. I asked friends having babies for advice and they all said when it will happen you will know,” said Shahid on paternity leave.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
When asked if Shahid would be like his father Pankaj Kapur the actor replied candidly, ““My father is a great guy and is an extremely nice person. He is also over protective and hyper. I hope I won’t be that to my daughter. My dad told me that ‘Now, you will know all the complaints that I have always had against you, ” Shahid added.
The actor and his wife Mira Rajput welcomed their first daughter in August. On the work front, Shahid will soon be seen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon and Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming magnum opus Padmavati.