Actor Shahid Kapoor has finally shaved off his head for his upcoming film ‘Haider’, which is being shot in Kashmir right now.
According to sources, Shahid Kapoor shaved off his head on Wednesday evening (4.30 p.m) at a famous salon at Dal Gate in Srinagar.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The salon called Faisal Hairdressers, has a long list of celebrity clients including Sanjay Dutt, Jimmy Shergill and Ajay Devgn. According to onlookers at the shoot, Shahid Kapoor’s look is being kept under wraps and the actor is sporting a skull cap throughout the day.
It is also getting difficult for fans to get a picture of the ‘R… Rajkumar’ actor, who is also keeping himself covered with a stole everytime he steps out.
Shahid Kapoor’s fans were disappointed with the actor’s decision and in fact made #DontGoBaldShahid trend on Twitter.
Shahid Kapoor had earlier said that before signing on the dotted line for Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Haider’ he knew about this move. Shahid Kapoor is playing the lead role in ‘Haider’, which is a screen adaptation of Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’.