Actor Shahid Kapoor has finally shaved off his head for his upcoming film ‘Haider’, which is being shot in Kashmir right now.
According to sources, Shahid Kapoor shaved off his head on Wednesday evening (4.30 p.m) at a famous salon at Dal Gate in Srinagar.
The salon called Faisal Hairdressers, has a long list of celebrity clients including Sanjay Dutt, Jimmy Shergill and Ajay Devgn. According to onlookers at the shoot, Shahid Kapoor’s look is being kept under wraps and the actor is sporting a skull cap throughout the day.
It is also getting difficult for fans to get a picture of the ‘R… Rajkumar’ actor, who is also keeping himself covered with a stole everytime he steps out.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Shahid Kapoor’s fans were disappointed with the actor’s decision and in fact made #DontGoBaldShahid trend on Twitter.
Shahid Kapoor had earlier said that before signing on the dotted line for Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Haider’ he knew about this move. Shahid Kapoor is playing the lead role in ‘Haider’, which is a screen adaptation of Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’.