Shahid Kapoor is one stylish man who has given fashion goals to men of today. Now, with his own fashion brand, we can expect a lot more from this actor. However, Shahid confessed that there was a time when he had a bad taste in fashion. Yeah, you read that right. The actor, who has launched his own line, said, “I think I was a fashion victim 10 years back. I had absolutely no idea about what to wear or where to buy. I didn’t have any knowledge of Google or social media where you could discover what’s going on,” Shahid said at an event.
He added, “I would wear a bright yellow T-shirt, tight jeans and boots, and thought it was cool. So, it has been a long journey. In last 2-3 years, I understood a little bit about style and wanted to express myself in the fashion line.” Talking about the brand, the Udta Punjab star said his brand embodies the meaning of freedom of expression, movement and street style.
Earlier, Shahid created a trend for men hairstyle as well. With his film Haider, Shahid made bald look a style statement while his chocolate boy look in Shaandar was the best hairstyle for men who did not want to experiment much with their hair. Later, in his recent release Udta Punjab, Shahid sported a man-bun which went really well with his character of a rockstar in the film.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Now, we often see him posting pictures of himself on Instagram. At times, we see him flexing and showing off his well-built body while in others we notice that the actor is growing his beard, which could be for his upcoming film, Padmavati. The film also stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. Meanwhile, Shahid is also awaiting the release of Vishal Bharadwaj directorial, Rangoon.