Shahid Kapoor is one stylish man who has given fashion goals to men of today. Now, with his own fashion brand, we can expect a lot more from this actor. However, Shahid confessed that there was a time when he had a bad taste in fashion. Yeah, you read that right. The actor, who has launched his own line, said, “I think I was a fashion victim 10 years back. I had absolutely no idea about what to wear or where to buy. I didn’t have any knowledge of Google or social media where you could discover what’s going on,” Shahid said at an event.
He added, “I would wear a bright yellow T-shirt, tight jeans and boots, and thought it was cool. So, it has been a long journey. In last 2-3 years, I understood a little bit about style and wanted to express myself in the fashion line.” Talking about the brand, the Udta Punjab star said his brand embodies the meaning of freedom of expression, movement and street style.
Earlier, Shahid created a trend for men hairstyle as well. With his film Haider, Shahid made bald look a style statement while his chocolate boy look in Shaandar was the best hairstyle for men who did not want to experiment much with their hair. Later, in his recent release Udta Punjab, Shahid sported a man-bun which went really well with his character of a rockstar in the film.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Now, we often see him posting pictures of himself on Instagram. At times, we see him flexing and showing off his well-built body while in others we notice that the actor is growing his beard, which could be for his upcoming film, Padmavati. The film also stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. Meanwhile, Shahid is also awaiting the release of Vishal Bharadwaj directorial, Rangoon.