Actor Shahid Kapoor is currently shooting for his upcoming movie Rangoon in Arunachal Pradesh and is mesmerised by the beauty of the northeastern state. The actor just can’t seem to get enough of the scenic beauty of the place.
This is the first time that Shahid has visited Arunachal Pradesh, for the purpose of shooting. His forthcoming film is being extensively shot there. The State has instore to offer many well known tourist attractions with flora and fauna in abundance.
Arunanchal Pradesh is the only Indian State hosting a majority of diverse regional languages. This fact has caught Shahid’s attention.
A source said, “Shahid has absorbed his character in the film completely and was witnessed undergoing a drastic look transformation which intrigued his fans overall and guessing over which look would the actor don finally!”
- Shahid Kapoor on reuniting with Imtiaz Ali: There’s nothing to do with Jab We Met and in this film I don’t look sad
- Before Padmaavat, here’s looking at the box office performance of Shahid Kapoor’s last five films
- Shahid Kapoor has become an ardent explorer
- Tawang monastery on Shahid Kapoor’s mind
- Shahid, Kangana’s tough shoot schedule in Arunachal Pradesh for Rangoon
- Shahid Kapoor plays an army officer in Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Rangoon’
Rangoon is being directed by Vishal Bhardwaj who has previously worked with Shahid in two films.