Shahid Kapoor, who had gone bald for his last film Haider, got a fancy hair cut for Shaandaar, had also tried a couple of looks for his role in the upcoming film ‘Rangoon’.
From growing beard to hair and sporting a moustache, the actor was very calm when he was asked to changed his look every now and then by his Rangoon director Vishal Bhardwaj.
Shahid Kapoor atleast changed five looks before getting his hair cut short and growing a moustache.
A source said, “Be it; a look with long hair and beard, then adding a moustache to the look, short hair with beard and moustache to ultimately landing on the short hair, no beard and a moustache look, Shahid very patiently sported all these looks.”
Shahid was very patient during the time he changed his looks one after the other.
- Movember 2017: 7 celeb-inspired ways to groom your Movember moustache
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha director Shree Narayan Singh to work with Shahid Kapoor in his next social drama film
- Shahid Kapoor plays an army officer in Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Rangoon'
- Shahid Kapoor starts shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Rangoon'
- Shahid Kapoor sports a moustache, is this his look for the upcoming movie 'Rangoon'?
- Vishal Bharadwaj has given me good looks in his films: Shahid Kapoor
“Shahid Kapoor withdraws from everything when he is on the job. The actor puts in a lot while shooting and omits himself from everything else,” the source added.
The actor will be seen romancing the ‘Queen’ of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut in Rangoon, which will release on October 14 this year.