Shahid Kapoor is all set to begin shooting for ‘Shandaar’ and the actor says he has started prepping for the role.
The film will be directed by Vikas Bahl of ‘Queen’ fame and has Alia Bhatt playing Shahid’s love interest.
“Morning all.. It is day one for prep on ‘Shandaar’ for me. Here we go again. Wish me luck,” Shahid, 33, posted on Twitter.
‘Shandaar’ is set to go on floors by the end of this month.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Shahid, whose last release was ‘R… Rajkumar’, will be next seen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Kashmir-set film ‘Haider’, which is an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
The film also stars Tabu, Shraddha Kapoor, Kay Kay Menon and will hit theatres on October 2.