His award journey that began with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Haider, which released last October, saw him hit several high notes through this year.
His latest film ‘Shaandaar’ has opened to mixed reviews but the movie has managed to collect Rs 13 crore on its opening day.
“I’m very happy to be a part of this association considering the fact that Aamir endorsed this product before me. It is prestigious and I’m excited because I haven’t been doing any commercials for a while now. I’m happy to start this journey again.“ said Shahid Kapoor.
- Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar announce 19th IIFA
- Excited that Arjun Reddy remake might come to me: Shahid Kapoor
- I play a lawyer in Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Yami Gautam
- Knew my character was an underdog in ‘Padmaavat’: Shahid Kapoor
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Shahid Kapoor welcomes Yami Gautam on board with Shraddha Kapoor
- I’m making very different choices today: Shahid Kapoor
Shahid will be next seen in Abhishek Chaubey’s Udta Punjab and post that in late November, he will join the schedule of Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon directed by Vishal Bhardwaj.