His award journey that began with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Haider, which released last October, saw him hit several high notes through this year.
His latest film ‘Shaandaar’ has opened to mixed reviews but the movie has managed to collect Rs 13 crore on its opening day.
“I’m very happy to be a part of this association considering the fact that Aamir endorsed this product before me. It is prestigious and I’m excited because I haven’t been doing any commercials for a while now. I’m happy to start this journey again.“ said Shahid Kapoor.
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Shahid Kapoor welcomes Yami Gautam on board with Shraddha Kapoor
- Photos: Misha Kapoor's playdate with Mira to Shahid Kapoor's gym fun with Ishaan Khattar
- Anushka Sharma, Priyanka Chopra, Shahid Kapoor sum up their fashionable year in three classy outfits
- Here's what Shahid Kapoor has to say about the release date of Padmavati
- Bigg Boss 11: Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor to promote Padmavati on Salman Khan’s show
- I’m making very different choices today: Shahid Kapoor
Shahid will be next seen in Abhishek Chaubey’s Udta Punjab and post that in late November, he will join the schedule of Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon directed by Vishal Bhardwaj.