His award journey that began with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Haider, which released last October, saw him hit several high notes through this year.
His latest film ‘Shaandaar’ has opened to mixed reviews but the movie has managed to collect Rs 13 crore on its opening day.
“I’m very happy to be a part of this association considering the fact that Aamir endorsed this product before me. It is prestigious and I’m excited because I haven’t been doing any commercials for a while now. I’m happy to start this journey again.“ said Shahid Kapoor.
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha director Shree Narayan Singh to work with Shahid Kapoor in his next social drama film
- Photos: Shahid Kapoor, Misha spend some quality time with Mira Rajput on her birthday
- Shahid Kapoor was nervous to work with father Pankaj Kapur in 'Shaandaar'
- I’m making very different choices today: Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor comes to Alia Bhatt's rescue when asked about close friend Sidharth Malhotra
- Shahid Kapoor is 'very sad' with 'Shaandaar' co-actor Alia Bhatt working without him in other films
Shahid will be next seen in Abhishek Chaubey’s Udta Punjab and post that in late November, he will join the schedule of Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon directed by Vishal Bhardwaj.