Actor Shahid Kapoor is likely to team up with director Abhishek Chaubey for his next ‘Udta Punjab’. Abhishek, who has directed ‘Ishqiya’ and ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, is all set to direct his next film tentatively titled as ‘Udta Punjab’, reportedly a sci-fi film.
“I am working on my next film and have written the script but it is too early to talk about it. I have met Shahid and we are figuring out things. As Shahid is busy, dates are not locked yet but it is too early to talk anything about the film,” Abhishek told PTI, without divulging any details.
“I am busy with the film. I have been travelling a lot to Punjab,” he said. His previous two films were produced by Vishal Bhardwaj. But time time, Chaubey’s film is being produced by Phantom Films.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Replying to a query of the film going to floors this year, he said, “I don’t know how and when it will happen. I think it will be right for the producers to talk about it.”
It is reported that filmmakers have decided to approach actress Priyanka Chopra for the female lead. If all goes, well this will be the third film of Shahid-Priyanka pairing after ‘Kaminey’ and ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’.