Former friends turned-foe-turned friends again – SRK and Salman Khan – hugged each other yet again at an iftaar party hosted by Baba Siddiqui at a five star hotel in Mumbai on Sunday (July 6) evening. (Read: When Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan hugged )
The two had last hugged each other at the same venue on July 21 last year.
The TV footage looked like a repeat of last year’s iftaar party – the only difference being the change of clothes. Salman was dressed in a blue shirt while SRK was in an all black avatar sporting his pony tail.
Last year’s hug had ended their their five years of rivalry. But the two have not been seen at public events. But, SRK’s wife Gauri was spotted partying with Salman Khan and his family at the Diwali bash last year.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Shah Rukh Khan and Salman hugging each other with a warm smile on their faces. And, the two also posed for photographers with Baba Siddqui in the centre.
Shah Rukh Khan, like last year, was sitting next to Salman’s dad Salim Khan. Earlier this year too, Salman Khan had hugged SRK at an award show.
Though Salman Khan said on Koffee With Karan that SRK and he can never be ‘best of friends now’, but these recent developments paint a different picture.
Shah Rukh and Salman Khan fell out after they came to blows at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party some time back but however maintain a cordial relationship in public.