Former friends turned-foe-turned friends again – SRK and Salman Khan – hugged each other yet again at an iftaar party hosted by Baba Siddiqui at a five star hotel in Mumbai on Sunday (July 6) evening. (Read: When Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan hugged )
The two had last hugged each other at the same venue on July 21 last year.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The TV footage looked like a repeat of last year’s iftaar party – the only difference being the change of clothes. Salman was dressed in a blue shirt while SRK was in an all black avatar sporting his pony tail.
Last year’s hug had ended their their five years of rivalry. But the two have not been seen at public events. But, SRK’s wife Gauri was spotted partying with Salman Khan and his family at the Diwali bash last year.
Shah Rukh Khan and Salman hugging each other with a warm smile on their faces. And, the two also posed for photographers with Baba Siddqui in the centre.
Shah Rukh Khan, like last year, was sitting next to Salman’s dad Salim Khan. Earlier this year too, Salman Khan had hugged SRK at an award show.
Though Salman Khan said on Koffee With Karan that SRK and he can never be ‘best of friends now’, but these recent developments paint a different picture.
Shah Rukh and Salman Khan fell out after they came to blows at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party some time back but however maintain a cordial relationship in public.