Several Bollywood celebrities will honour and felicitate the Mumbai police in a programme, titled ‘Umang’, which will air this Sunday.
Bollywood biggies like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Anil Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Madhuri Dixit, Prabhudeva, Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez are coming together to express gratitude to the Mumbai Police for their efforts to make the city a safer place.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor Khan will be seen enthralling the viewers with an entertaining cop act.
Superstar Shahrukh Khan will perform special act on his popular song ‘lungi dance’. The cops will also get an opportunity to shake legs with Shahrukh and Hritik Roshan.
Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar will be felicitated by Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and leading vocalist Asha Bhosle.