Several Bollywood celebrities will honour and felicitate the Mumbai police in a programme, titled ‘Umang’, which will air this Sunday.
Bollywood biggies like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Anil Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Madhuri Dixit, Prabhudeva, Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez are coming together to express gratitude to the Mumbai Police for their efforts to make the city a safer place.
Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor Khan will be seen enthralling the viewers with an entertaining cop act.
Superstar Shahrukh Khan will perform special act on his popular song ‘lungi dance’. The cops will also get an opportunity to shake legs with Shahrukh and Hritik Roshan.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar will be felicitated by Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and leading vocalist Asha Bhosle.