Superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s wife Gauri refused to answer questions about her family’s driver being arrested for allegedly raping a minor maid.
The 43-year-old producer-interior designer along with her son Aryan and daughter Suhana, was in the capital to inaugurate a bakery shop ‘The Brown Box’ of her cousin Priyanka Tiwari.
This was Gauri’s first public appearance since the case came to light.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I will not answer any personal questions. I am here for my sister’s bakery launch and will only speak about that. I am here to bless her and share her joy with her as it was her dream to open her own bakery store one day and I am happy to be a part of the day,” she told reporters here.
“If I will talk about my own things then the focus would be shifted from her (Priyanka). And I don’t want that to happen,” the mother of three said.
Dressed in blue denims teamed with a white top, Gauri said it has always been a bliss to visit her hometown.
“I am from Delhi and I spent all my childhood and teenage here. It feels great to be here as my parents are in Delhi,” she said.
On June 25, Mumbai police arrested Shah Rukh’s driver for allegedly raping the minor girl, who worked as a help at a former actress’ house.