It was a special rakshabandhan for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and his family this time – as his teenage daughter Suhana got to tie rakhi to her two brothers – elder brother Aryan and li’l brother AbRam.
SRK took time out for family from his busy schedule. Tweeting about his children, he wrote that his darling daughter Suhana got ‘double protection’ this year.
Rakhi done.Suhana gets two presents & double the protection. I get to hug my beautiful sister tighter. Happy Rakhi. pic.twitter.com/RCW0rzMVIE
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) August 10, 2014
SRK also travelled to Kolkata and celebrated rakshabandhan with Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee during Kolkata Police Programme.
Shah Rukh Khan,who is also the brand ambassador for West Bengal and owns an Indian Premier League team from Kolkata, got his first rakhi from Mamata Banarjee.
‘Chennai Express’ actor touched CM’s feet as a warm gesture. He celebrates both Hindu and Muslim festivals and makes sure his children give equal respect to both the religions.
Shah Rukh Khan will be next seen in ‘Happy New Year’ with Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah.