It was a special rakshabandhan for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and his family this time – as his teenage daughter Suhana got to tie rakhi to her two brothers – elder brother Aryan and li’l brother AbRam.
SRK took time out for family from his busy schedule. Tweeting about his children, he wrote that his darling daughter Suhana got ‘double protection’ this year.
Rakhi done.Suhana gets two presents & double the protection. I get to hug my beautiful sister tighter. Happy Rakhi. pic.twitter.com/RCW0rzMVIE
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) August 10, 2014
SRK also travelled to Kolkata and celebrated rakshabandhan with Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee during Kolkata Police Programme.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Shah Rukh Khan,who is also the brand ambassador for West Bengal and owns an Indian Premier League team from Kolkata, got his first rakhi from Mamata Banarjee.
‘Chennai Express’ actor touched CM’s feet as a warm gesture. He celebrates both Hindu and Muslim festivals and makes sure his children give equal respect to both the religions.