Bollywood stars and their kids took to social media to share a lot of love and gratitude on the occasion of Father’s Day yesterday (June 19). Among those wishes was one of the youngest star kids, AbRam — Shah Rukh Khan’s youngest son.
- Gauri Khan shares a super adorable click of son AbRam; calls him ‘My Knight Rider’
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan’s heartfelt posts about his kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are pure dad goals
- Suhana Khan is a vision in her latest photo with Shah Rukh Khan
- AbRam Khan’s playdate with Raageshwari Loomba Swaroop’s daughter Samaya, see photos
- Watch: When AbRam, Aaradhya, Azad left their star parents proud
- When AbRam thought Amitabh Bachchan was Shah Rukh Khan’s father, see photos
Sharing the adorable greeting was the toddler’s mother, who shared a card made by AbRam and addressed to Papa SRK on Instagram. Gauri Khan shared the card made by the young Khan, which read: “I love Papa”. Gauri captioned the image as: “AbRams an artist… Happy Fathers Day. @iamsrk”
This cute gesture by of the three-year-old must have made the day really special for the father of three — Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.