Bollywood stars and their kids took to social media to share a lot of love and gratitude on the occasion of Father’s Day yesterday (June 19). Among those wishes was one of the youngest star kids, AbRam — Shah Rukh Khan’s youngest son.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana hugging AbRam on his birthday makes for most adorable photo. Here is how birthday party went
- Shah Rukh Khan writes a heartfelt thanks after AbRam receives immense love on his birthday. See photo
- Shah Rukh Khan takes son AbRam to Golden Temple and we cannot gush any less. Watch video
- Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam's tree house is every kid's dream come true, see pics
- AbRam turns three; dad Shah Rukh Khan, sister Suhana celebrate his birthday on aircraft
- Gauri Khan, youngest son AbRam to do a cameo in SRK's 'Happy New Year'
Sharing the adorable greeting was the toddler’s mother, who shared a card made by AbRam and addressed to Papa SRK on Instagram. Gauri Khan shared the card made by the young Khan, which read: “I love Papa”. Gauri captioned the image as: “AbRams an artist… Happy Fathers Day. @iamsrk”
This cute gesture by of the three-year-old must have made the day really special for the father of three — Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.