- Rajasthan hacking: 516 people from across India donate Rs 3 lakh to Shambhulal Regar’s wife
- Here's how Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's wedding reminded us of Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
- Former Test bowler was paid 175K pounds to bowl a wide, IPL games fixed: Bookmakers in sting video
Bollywood stars and their kids took to social media to share a lot of love and gratitude on the occasion of Father’s Day yesterday (June 19). Among those wishes was one of the youngest star kids, AbRam — Shah Rukh Khan’s youngest son.
- When AbRam thought Amitabh Bachchan was Shah Rukh Khan's father, see photos
- Children's Day 2017: Shah Rukh Khan relives his childhood and AbRam dances without a care, watch videos
- Shah Rukh Khan shares a picture of his 'three vices'
- As Shah Rukh Khan turns 52, son AbRam, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar and others wish the superstar
- PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan spends birthday eve with Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra, Farah Khan, Karan Johar and Deepika Padukone
- Gauri Khan's birthday celebrations were managed by Shah Rukh Khan at his Alibaug bungalow
Sharing the adorable greeting was the toddler’s mother, who shared a card made by AbRam and addressed to Papa SRK on Instagram. Gauri Khan shared the card made by the young Khan, which read: “I love Papa”. Gauri captioned the image as: “AbRams an artist… Happy Fathers Day. @iamsrk”
This cute gesture by of the three-year-old must have made the day really special for the father of three — Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.