Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who owns the IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders, has reached Abu Dhabi for the opening ceremony of IPL 7.
Shah Rukh Khan along with his ‘Chennai Express, Om Shanti Om’ and Happy New Year co-star Deepika Padukone are to perform at the opening ceremony on April 16.
King Khan, whose children Aryan and Suhana are regular visitors at almost all the IPL matches, is also accompanied by his youngest son AbRam along with wife Gauri,” reports suggest.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
This will be AbRam’s first time at the IPL, but whether the toddler will be in the stadium with his parents is still not known.
Tweeting his picture from Abu Dhabi during the rehearsals, SRK wrote: “All nighter in Abu Dhabi. Haven’t slept 2 days but I know it will be fun with the IPL players so hard work comes easy.”
Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika will be dancing to hit numbers like ‘Lungi Dance’, and ‘Chammak Challo’ to name a few.
SRK further tweeted: “The full moon has followed me from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi…so has its dark side. Nice to be here & seeing all my IPL buddies. Bulawa aaya hai.”
IPL 7 kicks off with a spectaculr opening ceremony from April 16.