There were reports that the release date of Shah Rukh Khan starrer Raees has been pushed further and will not clash with Salman Khan starrer Sultan on Eid. Rubbishing the rumours, film’s producer Ritesh Sidhwani said that they are scheduled to release the film as planned.
“We are scheduled to release the film as planned. We have finished shooting most of the movie. Right now, we are working on the parts that were left, including a few action sequences that couldn’t be shot earlier due to Shah Rukh Khan’s knee surgery,” Ritesh Sidhwani said.
“Everyone talks about their deadlines, but there are five months left for Eid. So, you don’t know what will happen. As of now, we’re scheduled to release our film on that day,” he added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Before Raees and Sultan, Shah Rukh Khan’s Don and Salman Khan’s Jaaneman had clashed with each other where SRK’s film had the upper hand at the box office. It will be interesting to see the thunderous clash of the titans that will hit the theatres on the same day.
Ritesh, along with Farhan Akhtar and Gauri Khan are producing the film under Red Chillies Entertainment and Excel Entertainment.
Raees is currently being shot in Gujarat which also stars Pakistani actress Mahira Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in lead roles.