There were reports that the release date of Shah Rukh Khan starrer Raees has been pushed further and will not clash with Salman Khan starrer Sultan on Eid. Rubbishing the rumours, film’s producer Ritesh Sidhwani said that they are scheduled to release the film as planned.
“We are scheduled to release the film as planned. We have finished shooting most of the movie. Right now, we are working on the parts that were left, including a few action sequences that couldn’t be shot earlier due to Shah Rukh Khan’s knee surgery,” Ritesh Sidhwani said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Everyone talks about their deadlines, but there are five months left for Eid. So, you don’t know what will happen. As of now, we’re scheduled to release our film on that day,” he added.
Before Raees and Sultan, Shah Rukh Khan’s Don and Salman Khan’s Jaaneman had clashed with each other where SRK’s film had the upper hand at the box office. It will be interesting to see the thunderous clash of the titans that will hit the theatres on the same day.
Ritesh, along with Farhan Akhtar and Gauri Khan are producing the film under Red Chillies Entertainment and Excel Entertainment.
Raees is currently being shot in Gujarat which also stars Pakistani actress Mahira Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in lead roles.