Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who recently went on a drive with his one-year-old son AbRam, revealed that his son ‘totaled the music system’ to the tune of Miley Cyrus’ raunchy break up song ‘Wrecking Ball’.
Shah Rukh Khan tweeted, “Went for a drive with my just about yr old AbRam & he totalled the music system, to the tune of Wrecking Ball! & parents r wary of teenagers.”
Went for a drive with my just about yr old AbRam & he totalled the music system, to the tune of Wrecking Ball! & parents r wary of teenagers
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) July 22, 2014
Miley Cyrus’ song ‘Wrecking Ball’ had received favorable reviews from music critics for its lyrical content and overall production. However, the song generated controversy for her increasingly sexual image.
Looks like Shah Rukh Khan’s concern for his toddler is not without a reason after all!
Shah Rukh, who is currently busy on wrapping Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, had earlier spent a ‘good day’ with his kids. He tweeted, “It’s been a good day. Ended like the laughter of my children. Light hearted…loud & without a care in the world. Untouched by even me.”