Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who recently went on a drive with his one-year-old son AbRam, revealed that his son ‘totaled the music system’ to the tune of Miley Cyrus’ raunchy break up song ‘Wrecking Ball’.
Shah Rukh Khan tweeted, “Went for a drive with my just about yr old AbRam & he totalled the music system, to the tune of Wrecking Ball! & parents r wary of teenagers.”
Went for a drive with my just about yr old AbRam & he totalled the music system, to the tune of Wrecking Ball! & parents r wary of teenagers
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) July 22, 2014
Miley Cyrus’ song ‘Wrecking Ball’ had received favorable reviews from music critics for its lyrical content and overall production. However, the song generated controversy for her increasingly sexual image.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Looks like Shah Rukh Khan’s concern for his toddler is not without a reason after all!
Shah Rukh, who is currently busy on wrapping Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, had earlier spent a ‘good day’ with his kids. He tweeted, “It’s been a good day. Ended like the laughter of my children. Light hearted…loud & without a care in the world. Untouched by even me.”