While Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have been on a constant lookout to capture the Eid releases for past couple of years, for 2015, it is going to be Shah Rukh Khan who will be seen on the silver screens.
Though initially it was SRK starrer ‘Raees’ that was slated to release during this auspicious occasion, now we hear that, it has now been decided that Yash Raj Films’ ‘Fan’ will be releasing during the Eid weekend of 2015. In fact, a puja for the film was organized by the makers to kick off the shoot schedule of the film along with Shah Rukh Khan today.
Read: Shah Rukh Khan opens up about son AbRam, sex determination case
We also hear that Shah Rukh Khan therefore would now start shooting for ‘Fan’ once he wraps up the promotional activities of ‘Happy New Year’. In fact, the actor would be working on ‘Raees’, which is produced by Excel Entertainment later, considering that now ‘Fan’ is slated to release before.
‘Fan’ is to be directed by Maneesh Sharma and written by Habib Faisal. The film is produced by Aditya Chopra.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched