Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dilwale’ directed by Rohit Shetty has earned a total of Rs. 187.25 cr in India so far. The movie, which brought back the iconic pair of Kajol and SRK back on screen after a gap of five years, has a cult of fans who had been looking forward to the films release.
Having closed the year on a good note, ‘Dilwale’ has been bringing in good figures at the box office.
With a collection of Rs. 102.65 cr in the first week itself, but in its second week, the movie earned Rs. 31.22 cr and in the third week, Dilwale has collected Rs. 7.71 cr. The total grossing of the film till now are Rs. 187.25 cr in India till now, according to a statement released by Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainments. (Read: ‘Dilwale’ actress Kriti Sanon parties in Delhi with a mask to avoid being mobbed)
Watch Video When I & Kajol Are On Screen, Buttons Come Off: Shah Rukh Khan
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The film has been going strong overseas as SRK has a good fan following worldwide. The overseas collections after three weeks are $22.5 million. In Gulf alone, the film has earned $7.5 million which is the second highest ever. (Also read: Deepika, Ranveer’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ box office collections unstoppable, earns Rs.162.35 cr)
Dilwale is Shah Rukh Khan’s fourth film to have crossed two million pounds mark. The film has earned 2.17 million pounds in UK.