Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dilwale’ directed by Rohit Shetty has earned a total of Rs. 187.25 cr in India so far. The movie, which brought back the iconic pair of Kajol and SRK back on screen after a gap of five years, has a cult of fans who had been looking forward to the films release.
Having closed the year on a good note, ‘Dilwale’ has been bringing in good figures at the box office.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
With a collection of Rs. 102.65 cr in the first week itself, but in its second week, the movie earned Rs. 31.22 cr and in the third week, Dilwale has collected Rs. 7.71 cr. The total grossing of the film till now are Rs. 187.25 cr in India till now, according to a statement released by Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainments. (Read: ‘Dilwale’ actress Kriti Sanon parties in Delhi with a mask to avoid being mobbed)
Watch Video When I & Kajol Are On Screen, Buttons Come Off: Shah Rukh Khan
The film has been going strong overseas as SRK has a good fan following worldwide. The overseas collections after three weeks are $22.5 million. In Gulf alone, the film has earned $7.5 million which is the second highest ever. (Also read: Deepika, Ranveer’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ box office collections unstoppable, earns Rs.162.35 cr)
Dilwale is Shah Rukh Khan’s fourth film to have crossed two million pounds mark. The film has earned 2.17 million pounds in UK.
Also starring Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan, the film has been directed by Rohit Shetty.