Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan recently injured on the sets of Farah Khan’s upcoming flick, ‘Happy New Year’, when some equipment fell on the actor. Due to which, SRK had been forced to take a break from the sets and relax at his residence.
The actor, however, recently took to Twitter to share his status about his recovering injury, “Worked. Dented, bent & broken but hopefully into shape. Only my work understands me for the rest I am outside their content of understanding,” he posted.
Earlier this week, Farah Khan announced that she would be going ahead with the shoot of ‘Happy New Year’ along with the rest of the cast minus Shah Rukh.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“And another big schedule starts of ‘Happy New Year’ today (Monday)! It’s always like a family reunion…and yes am letting Shah Rukh Khan rest today (Monday),” Farah Khan posted on Twitter.
Despite his injury, Shah Rukh Khan has been going about his commitments as usual. The actor was seen attending the wedding of businessman Gaurav Sharma and his bride Heena at Udaipur.
Leaning heavily on his crutch, pictures of the actor mingling with guests at the reception were floating on the internet.
After which, Shah Rukh also made an appearance at Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s youngest daughter Ahana and Vaibhav Vora’s reception at a five star hotel last weekend.
Looks like the actor is slowly getting back into shape as he seems eager to hit the sets. We wish him a full speedy recovery!
‘Happy New Year’, which also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah, will release this year around Diwali.