A day after the posters of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham Retyrns’ were released, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan took to Twitter to wish his new friend success for the film.
Shah Rukh Khan, whose friendship with Ajay Devgn turned sour after the clash of his ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Son of Sardaar’ in 2012, wished Ajay Devgn and producer-director Rohit Shetty success for ‘Singham Returns’.
Want to wish Rohit Shetty & Ajay Devgun & their whole team of Singham2 the best of luck. May u entertain us as u have been doing for yrs.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) July 8, 2014
This time, Ajay Devgn is expected to deliver a more power-packed performance alongside actress Kareena Kapoor, who plays his leading lady in the movie.
Earlier, there were reports of a patch up between Ajay Devgn and SRK, when the latter hugged the other on the sets of ‘Singham Returns’.
A few months ago, Shah Rukh Khan had hugged Ajay Devgn, during a casual visit to the sets of Singham Returns.
Meanwhile, filmmaker Rohit Shetty is the common link between the two actors. Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn are childhood friends and have churned out hit potboilers like ‘Singham’, ‘Golmaal’ series, among others together.
Shah Rukh Khan and Rohit Shetty became close friends while filming one of 2013 highest grosser ‘Chennai Express’. Rohit had revealed that he had spoken with his close friend Ajay before signing SRK for ‘Chennai Express’, which was produced by SRK’s Red Chilles.
Rohit Shetty was also spotted celebrating Eid with Shah Rukh Khan last year, indicative of their strong bond. Despite his friendship with King Khan, Rohit Shetty has maintained that all is well with Ajay Devgn.
And now Shah Rukh and Ajay Devgn’s truce has given the filmmaker a much-needed breather.
‘Singham Returns’ also stars Amol Gupte and Dayanand Shetty in pivotal roles. The film, co-produced by Ajay Devgn, is slated to release on August 15. Its trailer is due to release worldwide Friday.