A day after the posters of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham Retyrns’ were released, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan took to Twitter to wish his new friend success for the film.
Shah Rukh Khan, whose friendship with Ajay Devgn turned sour after the clash of his ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Son of Sardaar’ in 2012, wished Ajay Devgn and producer-director Rohit Shetty success for ‘Singham Returns’.
Want to wish Rohit Shetty & Ajay Devgun & their whole team of Singham2 the best of luck. May u entertain us as u have been doing for yrs.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) July 8, 2014
This time, Ajay Devgn is expected to deliver a more power-packed performance alongside actress Kareena Kapoor, who plays his leading lady in the movie.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Earlier, there were reports of a patch up between Ajay Devgn and SRK, when the latter hugged the other on the sets of ‘Singham Returns’.
A few months ago, Shah Rukh Khan had hugged Ajay Devgn, during a casual visit to the sets of Singham Returns.
Meanwhile, filmmaker Rohit Shetty is the common link between the two actors. Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn are childhood friends and have churned out hit potboilers like ‘Singham’, ‘Golmaal’ series, among others together.
Shah Rukh Khan and Rohit Shetty became close friends while filming one of 2013 highest grosser ‘Chennai Express’. Rohit had revealed that he had spoken with his close friend Ajay before signing SRK for ‘Chennai Express’, which was produced by SRK’s Red Chilles.
Rohit Shetty was also spotted celebrating Eid with Shah Rukh Khan last year, indicative of their strong bond. Despite his friendship with King Khan, Rohit Shetty has maintained that all is well with Ajay Devgn.
And now Shah Rukh and Ajay Devgn’s truce has given the filmmaker a much-needed breather.
‘Singham Returns’ also stars Amol Gupte and Dayanand Shetty in pivotal roles. The film, co-produced by Ajay Devgn, is slated to release on August 15. Its trailer is due to release worldwide Friday.