Armaan Jain is the latest star kid to join Bollywood and superstar Shah Rukh Khan has showered him with blessings for his debut film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ that hit the screens Friday.
Armaan is the grandson of late filmmaker Raj Kapoor.
‘Wish my lil baby Armaan Jain & his team of Lekar Hum Deewana Dil a happy first step into the world of Cinema. May the film fulfill all dreams,’ Shah Rukh tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
King Khan also complimented the 23-year-old a while back when the movie’s trailer come out. He said that “my little football partner (Armaan) looks gorgeous in the film” in May.
The cousin of actor Ranbir Kapoor also received kind words from filmmaker Karan Johar, whom he assisted in ‘My Name Is Khan’.
‘Armaan and Deeksha are sparkling, assured and extremely loveable in #LekarHumDeewanaDil….watch it for its burst of young energy!!!’ Karan tweeted.
Directed by Arif Ali, ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, also features Deeksha Seth.