He is the ultimate romantic man on screen but it seems, Shah Rukh Khan was a loving boyfriend to wife Gauri too as Shiamak Davar reveals he used to wait for her outside the choreographer’s class, where she was a student.
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri, who celebrated their 24th anniversary last October, got married after six yars of dating.
Shiamak, who has choreographed the 50-year-old actor in many movies, shared the titbit about the couple’s love story.
“Still remember @iamsrk waiting outside dance class when Gauri was my student! Now such a big star bt still so humble!(sic),” he tweeted.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— Shiamak Davar (@Shiamakofficial) January 13, 2016
The dance instructor also posted a picture of him hugging SRK. The actor is seen wearing a ‘Shiamak’ sweatshirt. The photo seemed to be have taken during a recent dance rehearsal.