Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan underwent a minor eye surgery here, and he has joked that he can now “read even between the lines”.
“A big thank you to Dr. Burjor Banaji & his lovely wife for doing my surgery. It’s so good, that now I can read even between the lines,” SRK tweeted Tuesday.
The 48-year-old underwent the surgery for vision correction and all is well now, a source close to him told IANS.
On a lighter note, SRK tweeted: “This is a joke…so some of u don’t react to as an anti alcohol group. ‘Now that I don’t need glasses I will drink straight from the bottle’.”
His next Bollywood project is Farah Khan’s“”Happy New Year”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016