Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan underwent a minor eye surgery here, and he has joked that he can now “read even between the lines”.
“A big thank you to Dr. Burjor Banaji & his lovely wife for doing my surgery. It’s so good, that now I can read even between the lines,” SRK tweeted Tuesday.
The 48-year-old underwent the surgery for vision correction and all is well now, a source close to him told IANS.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
On a lighter note, SRK tweeted: “This is a joke…so some of u don’t react to as an anti alcohol group. ‘Now that I don’t need glasses I will drink straight from the bottle’.”
His next Bollywood project is Farah Khan’s“”Happy New Year”.